Sorry, not the kind you eat.
Last updated: August 13, 2020
What are cookies?
These aren’t the tasty delicious ones, like my Mom used to make (mmm… great memories), cookies on a website are small temporary files that enable a website to remember a user and personalize your experience on the site to you. They are placed in your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…) and stored there for a period of time after your visit. Cookies can contain information like your IP address and device you’re connecting from (mobile, tablet, etc), but our cookies will never collect personally identifiable data like name, email, etc.
When applicable we analyze this information to improve our website, improve the products and services we provide, and to protect us and you from malicious web activity. We may share this information with third parties. Those third parties and their respective privacy policies are as follows:
- Google (Analytics and Google Ads)
- Facebook Pixel (from our Facebook page)
How can I opt out of cookies?
Please be aware that opting out of cookies may impact your experience on our site in general. However, opting out can be managed from your browser settings. The exact steps vary from browser to browser, but the links below go to the relevant documentation for most popular browsers:
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS